- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
• To develop and maintain new software programs for digital image processing and automatic machine control.
• Design and update software database(s).
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Document all work and activities as required.
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
• Periodically provide training to user-base after software updates.
• Provide software support to field service team and customers.
• Support in-house technology upgrades and improvements.
• Participate as a team member in all software development projects.
• Handle support and feedback to our international customers and partners.
To qualify for this position you must:
• Have at least two (2) years of development experience using python/ C++ or other languages
• Understanding of computer vision, coordinate systems, DSP algorithms, firmware
• Demonstrated command of Microsoft SQL Server (Transactional)
• Exposure to PLC programming, machine control and/or interaction with HMI or SCADA systems.
• Be able to troubleshoot and understand codes or samples from other languages and
• Be able to adhere to critical project timelines.
Inspectis Optical Systems AB is a technology-intensive Swedish company with many years experience in design, engineering, manufacturing and sales of professional Digital Microscopes. Our typical customers are manufacturing companies such as electronics manufacturing, medtech, biotechnology, precision assembly and process industries.
Based in Solna/Stockholm, you will join our highly skilled domain experts in computer vision, optics, and mechanics to develop algorithms and software modules for digital image processing, automatic optical inspection and machine control.