- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer is developing an innovative mobile app. Their customer base is growing very fast and they are now looking for additional full-stack developers to join their development team.
In short what to expect:
- From day 1 you’ll play an important part in our customers small agile development team and contribute to both strategic and technical decisions.
- Join a developer team where everyone’s voice counts as equal, decisions are made quick and deployment is done daily.
- A product owner that doesn’t decide in technical decisions – you’ll have plenty of freedom to solve the problems your way together with the team.
- Our customer prioritize personal growth among their employees – you’ll be no exception (i.e. our customer coach each other to reach their personal goals and foster a culture of self-leadership).
- Compensation-mix of salary and shares in the company.
Culture & Mission:
- Our custumer wants you to take part of something bigger. They are collecting feedback from their users on a monthly basis. So they can help make informed decisions regarding their personal finance. They believe in an organization without titles and where collaboration is key for building amazing products that simplify consumers financial decisions.
- Being part of our customers company will be much like a second family where they take care of each other.
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
- High working proficiency in English
- You see yourself wanting to take lead and push you and the team forward
- At least 3 years of professional experience
- Experience in:
- – Object Oriented Programming – such as C#, Java
- Experienced working with databases, for example: SQL, Redis and MongoDB
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Interested in Functional Programming - such as Haskell, Scala, Erlang
- Interested in building scalable systems.
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. Our customers include Footway, Bahnhof, Knightec, Sigma Technology, Cygni, Barium, bygghemma.se, Filimundus, TrueSec, Antura, Outnorth, Greatdays, Saldab, Challengermode, Zmarta, Watty, Starweb, Dorunner, Phonera, Alten, Goo Technologies, System Verification, Nyheter24, Vendemore, Trustly, Softronic and ESRI. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.