- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Solution Delivery Unit MAS/DCL
Solution delivery Unit MAS/DCL “Market and Sell Total Offer/ Develop & Deliver Customer Loyalty” is a global unit within Group IT. The mission of the unit is to ensure that the Volvo Group´s IT solutions and IT projects within the area of MAS/DCL are managed in an optimal way.
Responsibilities and Powers
• Design and maintain architecture views, models and target architectures
• Secure horizontal and vertical consistency across the layers of the enterprise architecture pyramid from a Volvo group perspective
• Support reduction of complexity in business processes, information, applications, integration and infrastructure
• Be a part of critical and/or strategic projects as well as prioritized projects and be prepared to be considered for these projects
• Lead competence networks and communities both locally and globally
• Contribute in the IT methodology area and sharing knowledge through presentations on conferences, seminars, networks, etc
• Design IT solutions
• Act as a coach for Architects on lower steps
• Take the role as EA Certifier of projects
• Have strong leadership qualities, including open and frequent communications at all levels of the organization
• Collaborate effectively with other Architects to solve cross solutions problem spanning their respective areas and resolve technological disagreement with informed, rational solutions
• Provide Subject Matter Expertise on request
• Lead and foster the development of high performing technical teams
• Key contributor on products, services and/or infrastructure strategies that require complex or advanced conceptualization
• Make strategic technology choices, directly supervising the quality of designs and implementation inside and between components
• Work with improvements, by participation in the development, of the architectural principles, processes and standards
• Influence, identify and support recruitment of technical leaders into the organization to ensure the appropriate levels of quality on architecture(s)
• Perform validation and approval of Architecture artifacts
• Resolve cross-processes and cross-portfolio architectural concerns
• Secure and support the overall architectural quality
We want you who as a IS/IT Architect in Diagnostics at Volvo can create, describe and communicate highly advanced eco system, then participates also to its implementation. As IS/IT Architect, focus on delivering business benefit in terms of decisions and strategies in IT, that gives the business the most value. Operating asIS/IT Architect, you need to understand and interpret requirements, gather information, influence people, facilitate consensus building, synthesize and translate ideas and requirements into actionable roadmaps. All this in the new context of technologies such as Xamarin, micro services, container management, docker concept and .Net Core/Java.
Main characteristics of Architect job are as follows and not exclusive.
• Requires a holistic view of the enterprise, its business capabilities, processes, information model and supporting IT portfolio.
• Requires a combined understanding of business needs with the IT solution
• Requires a balanced understanding of mid and short term perspectives
• Participates in a spectrum of relevant communities dealing with IT Architecture
• Works with architectural artifacts supporting the IT solution design (e.g. data model, infrastructure set up description, solution architecture design, integration maps, infrastructure models, etc.)
• Requires documentation and communication skills, related to architectural
• Strong business understanding relevant for Diagnostics domain
• Extensive experience from Micro Services design, infrastructure
• Extensive experience from DevOps
• Knowledge of managing direct interaction with business stakeholders
• Very Good communication & presentation skills are a requirement
• Customer focused, teamwork skills and a well-structured approach
• Knowledge of the area in scope
• Ability to drive change
• Good documentation skills
• Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.