- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hallon is a sister operator of the mobile operator Tre and started in May 2013. The core concept of hallon is based on simplicity; It should be easy to be our customer. We have no bonding time, no notice period, no invoices and always fixed price. In 2018, we will move our business to a completely new house next to Globen in the south of Stockholm, where all of us at hallon and Tre will be given better opportunities to meet and interact. Welcome to hallon.
Do you want to be part of a young and rapidly growing organization with a fast paced start-up mentality? Hallon is Sweden's simplest mobile operator for calls, SMS and data traffics. Subscriptions are sold through http://www.hallon.se and have no activation fee, starting fee, binding period or invoices. We are driven by three basic principles, Simplicity, Value for Money and a Great Customer Experience.
The position is newly created and you will have plenty of development opportunities with a great influence on the environment you are working in. We place great emphasis on being flexible and innovative in our solutions and collaborations, both internally and externally.
We are looking for an IT operations engineer for hallon’s internal systems. As a member of hallon’s technical team, this position is associated with the daily operation of internal applications. In this critical role, you will be engaged in driving process automation and improvements. A major part of this role will be taking actions on billing systems continuous availability, supporting business with daily customer related tasks as well as approving new releases and functional system changes.
• Providing support to internal customer care team for technical matters.
• React on system generated alerts, researching problems, escalating when appropriate and monitoring external integration point’s availability.
• Managing complex call records and rating engine issues and customer complaints to ensure all usage elements are properly applied to customer accounts.
• Assisting with bill production and revenue accounting procedures (bill-run processing, reconciliations, controls).
• Improving billing system performance by continuously study, evaluating and recommending process re-design.
• You have a relevant degree in telecommunications, computer science or equivalent skills and technical experience in the telecommunications industry from an operator or service provider.
• You have a deep knowledge in PL/SQL, Shell Scripting.
• You have a good knowledge in:
• Network Elements
• Number porting of mobile and fixed network
• Traffic routing and interconnection
• Provisioning, Mediation, billing and rating of CDRs
• Setting up airtime and reporting
• Knowledge in .Net/C# development is a big plus
As a person, you are accurate and able to coordinate and talk across disciplines, colleagues who work with core functionality and network as well as with technical suppliers and our technical backline. You thrive in a department with talented colleagues and a team player who works well in a busy environment with few identical days and many different tasks.
Contact and application
If you meet the criteria above, you are welcome to submit your application no later than 14th of February. For more information please contact Roger Häggqvist, Head of IT, [email protected].