- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden and fully owned by Ubisoft Entertainment, the world’s third largest independent video game publisher. We are around 400 people from 35 different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, hugely successful "Tom Clancy's The Division" and our next project “Avatar”.
Longing to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
As a Narrative & World Logic Advisor you will collaborate with the Creative Director and the rest of the Core Team, from an advisory position on the work needed to create a cohesive vision between Narrative (writing and cinematics) and World creation in order to achieve a good world logic as well as high quality standards when it comes to delivering micro-stories through narrative tools.
• Collaborate with the Associate Creative Director in the missions flow to ensure that the world logic is respected in the missions
• Collaborate with the Realization Director and Animation Director on the brief and execution of cutscenes
• Collaborate with the Writers to ensure that the intentions for the cutscenes are conveyed through the dialogue
• Collaborate with the Design team to create barks that convey the NPC design intentions to the player
• Advise on the characters casting
• Assist in developing the overall narrative arc of the game and the world lore of the environment where the game takes place
• Work closely with other parts of the development team to ensure coherence and quality of the
You as a person
You have an interest and passion for interactive storytelling, and have gained the practical skills to bring interactive stories to life. You are multidisciplinary, agile, and excited by a role that will evolve and change in reaction to your skills and the needs of the project and team. You approach creative work with collaboration in mind, embracing the talents of the team around you and providing them with your best work towards our shared goals.
•Expert level experience developing game stories and content from concept to completion
•Developed large scale stories and/or key quest or mission content for AAA games (at least 1-2 titles shipped)
•Very good knowledge and understanding of storytelling, game design, and the games industry
•Impeccable English, both written and oral
•Professional writing experience
•Strong experience with professional game design tools (i.e. Unreal, Unity, Constriction Kit)
•Extensive experience with open world games or games with non-linear narrative structures
We value diversity at Massive and promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio. Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery. At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.