- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Extensive knowledge needed in the following areas within SingleView:
5. Configuration and localisation
6. Support and billing operations
7. CB/CM GUI : Convergent Billing / Customer Management GUI
The candidate should have:
- Excellent knowledge of EPM and Perl coding
- Good experience in Oracle, databases, SQL optimisation, performance tuning
- Knowledge of SingleView environment set-up and tools (tuxedo, etc)
- Release cut experience e.g. using the Relgen tool is appreciated
- Team leader experience is appreciated
- The person should have experience from working abroad and at client site
- Singleview version 8 experience is appreciated
Education & Trainings:
Bachelor's Degree in technical or business area preferred, or equivalent experience in either IT or Telecommunications.
Languages: Fluent English is mandatory; Macedonian language will be considered as big advantage;
The candidate must have 4+ years of experience in working with Singleview Billing platform, in performing requirement analysis, designing, development, quality assurance and customization of the billing platform. The candidate also must have experience in troubleshooting and resolving Production issues.
Extensive knowledge needed in the concept of Telecom Billing system, both for Prepaid and Postpaid billing model, and also Customer Management system.
Seavus® is a software development and consulting company with a proven track-record in providing successful enterprise-wide business solutions. The company has over 500 employees worldwide and offers a variety of products and service options, successfully covering the European and US market from several offices in the world. Their expanding portfolio covers: BSS/OSS, CRM, CEM, Business Intelligence solutions, ALM, embedded programming, mobile and gaming solutions, managed services, as well as custom development, consultancy and resourcing. Seavus portfolio includes over 3,000 customers, among which leading worldwide telecoms and handset manufacturers, organizations from banking and finance industry, consumer electronics, technology, education, government, health, etc.