- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Student Recruitment System (SRS) is a part of EMG who delivers a specialized CRM-system for the education industry. The service was launched in January 2013 and today is used by clients from all segments of the education industry. SRS helps schools to streamline their student recruitment process, and also how to be most effective in their marketing efforts.
Since we are growing, we now need to strengthen our Business Unit. Are you ready to work in a successful organization that is driven by performance, passion and professionalism? Then you can become our new star!
As a Software developer at SRS you are co-responsible for the overall performance of the Student Recruitment platform. The operational stability, security, general functionality and the future of the system. You serve as the bridge between technology and business. You are to execute the needs from clients and the strategic development decided within the team.
- Support the team manager in what to prioritize concerning new development
- Be the gatekeeper of development quality. Inform the team manager what is possible to do without jeopardizing the quality of development
- Provide the team with estimations concerning development projects
- One's own communication. Both in terms of when tasks needs to be clarified in order to be executed, but also to perform proper communication to stakeholders when new features/bugs are finalized.
- Troubleshoot and solve bugs
- Full-stack development, with a focus on back-end
Who are we looking for?
- 3-5 years work experience as a developer
- Curious to learn with a broad interest in development
- SOLID experience in programming (.Net, C #, MVC) and web development
- Previous SQL-database experience (MS SQL or equivalent)
- Fluent in English and have good knowledge of Swedish
To be successful in this position you are passionate about development. You are driven, positive and like to take initiative. You enjoy working in an inspiring environment and thrive for challenges. You manage your time effectively, are attentive to details and enjoy the possibility to work with new technologies and patterns.
As a member of the EMG Family, you will be working with a young international group, based at EMG´s headquarters in Stockholm, who are facing exciting prospects and interesting challenges on a daily basis. We believe in lifelong learning and continuously develop our tech representatives internally and externally with some of the best trainers in the world. Ambition, drive and great ideas help us make our goals - come and join our exciting journey!
Send your application to us today! If you have any questions, please contact Frida Björkman, Recruitment Manager at 076039 28 97.