- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
• Contribute and work with the overall architecture along side the team.
• University degree, preferably computer science or related field
• Newly graduated to a couple of years experience
• Solid foundation in either frontend or backend development, but willing to dive into the other field.
• Experience from working in and building an agile culture
• Fluency in English, other language skills are meriting
• Travel may be required to support project activities
• Self-motivated, strong drive and action oriented mind-set with high sense of personal accountability
As a person you like to work in an innovative environment with focus on high speed in delivery. Although we value your deep knowledge, we value more that you have worked with a variety of things. You can display that you are able to learn multiple programming language and be able to demonstrate knowledge in writing systems for large scale solutions.
If you are a contributor to an open source project, please provide a link to a repository and detail your involvement in the project.
Tools you will be playing with
• Go, GRPC, REST, Lambda
• DynamoDB, Neo4j
• Kubernetes, Git, AWS
SKF is taking its extensive experience and combining it with the latest technology in mobile apps, big data and advanced analytics to provide our customer with the right information at the right time so decision making is made simple.
As this is a new group, part of the initial work will be to build a high performing and agile team in Gothenburg to bring next generation digital solutions to the market.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- C++ developer for challenges within Automotive
- Frontendutvecklare till Crossroads // Göteborg
- Connectivity SW architect and Android developer
- (Junior) Product Manager Auction & Sales based in Sweden
- Junior Mjukvaruutvecklare + Java + innovativ logistikteknik = du?