- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for two Senior Full-Stack Java Developers to join NASDAQ's Nordic technology center in Stockholm. Innovation and effectiveness are two of NASDAQ's core values and we are looking for candidates with a genuine desire to make a difference.
You will be part of a tight team of developers responsible for the Front End of Nasdaq's clearing and risk management solutions. Since Nasdaq is a global company, you will be working with colleagues from other Nasdaq offices like Sydney and Vilnius among others.
In the role as Senior Full-Stack Java Developer you will be a full stack developer, involved in the whole development process, from design study to implementation as well as maintenance and support.
- Work closely with Business Analysts to understand the needs of the customer.
- Design systemization to specify a solution meeting the customer needs regarding functionality and performance.
- Develop new complex functionality and maintain existing codebase in an environment handling large volumes of data with demands for high availability.
- Produce high quality code that is easy to understand and maintain.
- Work in a scrum team and contribute to an improved way of working for the team.
Education and professional Accomplishments
- Relevant University degree (e.g. Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science)
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
Skills and requirements
- Object oriented programming skills
- Passion for well tested and clean code
- Experience from working with agile methodologies like e.g. Scrum or Kanban.
- Front End development and verification is a merit
- Experience from UX is a merit
- Experience from SW architecture work is a strong merit
- Experience from Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery is a merit
- Fluent in English and preferably Swedish
As a person you are a humble team player and talented programmer. It is important that you are structured and thrives in a high pace environment. Furthermore you like to work independently and take responsibility for your results.
This is a full time position located in Stockholm, Sweden. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact Talent Acquisition,