Our design team is growing and we’re currently looking for a new player to expand our roster. Our new player should be passionate about quality user interface design and have a drive to create amazing user experiences.
We are a team of designers who love working together! We are on an exciting journey building and inventing the future of iGaming. You will be able to form your everyday workplace and shape the path going forward, together with awesome people.
Position Description & Responsibilities
You will be designing and translating any user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive user interaction design for both mobile and web.
- Develop exciting new layout features to enhance the user experience
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to define functionalities
- Develop user flows, wireframes, grid systems and interactive prototypes to explore and demonstrate concepts to the rest of the team and stakeholders
- Stay on top of the latest web/mobile trends to experiment and challenge current solutions
- Deep understanding and proven experience with web, iOS, and Android platforms
- Experience with creative software such as Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch app
- Cutting-edge design/layout/interaction and branding skills
- Solid experience of professional UI/UX design in an agency, startup or similar
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Enthusiasm to collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in a fast-paced environment
- Professional interaction with partners
- Include links to your portfolio and / or sites you’ve worked on
- Familiar with Marvel App, Proto.io
- Familiar with Principle App
- Familiar with Zeplin
- UX Copywriting
Today, ComeOn has over 400 employees worldwide, with offices in London, Stockholm, Istanbul and Malta. We offer Sportsbook and Casino around the world. We are a young, dynamic and innovative company and seek others who have the same entrepreneurial spirit to share ideas and make them happen. So, if you are tired of dealing with 'suits' who can't make decisions, and tiresome middle management politics, then ComeOn is the place to be.