- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to develop advanced electronics, software, and models for the leading edge mobile telecommunication systems? And be involved in making 5G happen?
Our department ASIC/FPGA Design in Kista are responsible for Digital ASIC/FPGA development for all existing and future mobile standards including 5G. This is done in close cooperation with internal and external stake holders such as standardization teams and market leading vendors. We are working with state of the art technologies, tools and methodologies from our vendors.
We are looking for several experienced, creative and innovative engineers to join our world class team. You will have a unique opportunity to work and gain competence in several areas such as modeling, design, verification, systemization, integration, backend and SW. You will be part of a dynamic department where there will be opportunities for learning, trying out new roles and responsibilities and much more.
You have a great interest in learning new things every day and want to make a difference. You have a very positive attitude and thrive on new challenges. You are keen to solve problems and do so creatively. Where there is change you see opportunities. You are a team player and a very communicative person but you also work well independently. You make sure to reach results with high quality and on time.
You, as the successful candidate for the role, should also have some of the competences below:
• ASIC or FPGA design and/or verification and simulation on sub-system and/or chip level
• TLM/System C
• Backend ASIC or FPGA
• Embedded Software design and test
• Multi Core Architecture
• IT Environment like Linux, Clearcase, LSF
• Experience from verification in lab
• Leadership skills
• Fluent in English, speaking and writing is a must.
Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent education.
• Strong analytical skills, eagerness to find innovative solutions to complex problems.
• Can take initiatives, strong personal drive.
• Like to work in an environment where you cooperate closely in a diverse team of colleagues, together striving to fulfil common targets.
• Can communicate with people and find it easy to explain your findings and knowledge to others.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.