- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Ericsson is a world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. The company´s portfolio comprises mobile and fixed network infrastructure, telecom services, software, broadband and multimedia solutions for operators, enterprises and the media industry.
The Continuous Integration organization develops test automation frameworks and tools as well as feedback loops used to for integration and deployment of multi standard (GSM, WCDMA LTE, Wi-Fi) radio access networks.
We apply Agile and Lean methods and principles in our daily operations and this helps us to develop our product in a more efficient way. Early customer and stakeholder feedback is a key element in our development process which hence is based on Continuous Integration SW practices. We rely on team collective responsibility to complete all tasks according to an established backlog priority. We use machine learning and big data analytics for evaluation of our products.
• SW development of tools, frameworks, test automation used in the Continuous Integration of our Radio Access Network products (e.g. GSM, WCDMA, LTE, Wi-Fi, 5G, etc)
• Design, implementation and quality assurance of features in test automation frameworks and tools
• Analyzing the network-level requirements and specifications and executing testing in an end-to-end WCDMA and multi standard networks
• Integration of new features in the WCDMA and multi standard RAN system
• Troubleshooting on found problems in RAN products, writing trouble reports and verifying corrections
• Automation of the test cases of different feedback loops
• System verification in different system test environment
• Challenging work and focus on your career development
• High standard working climate and competent colleagues
• Opportunity to work with the latest technology
• A friendly and enthusiastic international team
• A Master of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is an advantage, but a bachelor degree in telecom or data is acceptable
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• SW developing knowledge
• Agile & Lean understanding
• General IP knowledge
• General Radio network knowledge
• Experienced in Continuous integration tools (i.e. Jenkins)
• Knowledge in SW revision handling such as GIT
• Experienced working with Linux environment
Required personal skills:
• Enjoy being a problem solver and goes from thought to action
• Interest to constantly learn, improve and share new findings
• Excellent team member with good communication and interpersonal skills
Start: After Summer
Duration: Initial consultancy, theirafter convertion into employment by client
Work load: 100%
Working language: English/Swedish
Please, apply directly through our system with your updated CV and personal letter
In addition, please describe why You would be the most suitable candidate for this position.