- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Looking for an infrastructure specialists within deep Java application server competence.
You will be part of a group that takes overall responsibility for infrastructure deliveries and works in close dialogue with our developer groups.
Our group is developing and managing platforms, mainly based on Java application servers (JBoss, Websphere and Weblogic) with the Linux operating system, Oracle and MySQL databases.
· Troubleshooting and incident handling
· Performance tuning and optimization
· Configuration of middleware
· Upgrades and patching
· Sharing knowledge and best practices to our colleagues within development
· Automating as much of our operational tasks as possible
· Looking into new technologies and tools that could make us or our customer more productive and agile
· Working in an hybrid IT environment both on-prem and in the cloud
· Technical documentation
· Technical specialist in projects
· JBoss Application Server Product Knowledge
· Configuration of middleware products and applications
· Experience from working in DevOps team handling critical Infrastructure Platform for Java Applications
· Experience from working in segregated (dev/test/prod) environments handling repository's, upgrades/patching, testing, troubleshooting, new deployments.
· Troubleshooting of middleware products problems and handing real time incidents
· Skills and professional experience in Linux, Java, clustering and distributed systems
· Installation, Configuration, Administration of Redhat Linux
· Installation, Configuration, Administration of JBoss Application Server
· Configuration of JBoss application Server in conjunction with Queues, Databases (Oracle/SQL), Data source creation and other systems
· Installation and Administration of Web Server
· Professional experience in Incident Management, Problem Management (ITIL Frame work), Release Management and end to-end J2EE application support
· Administration of applications in all Production and Pre-Production Environments
· Production deployment experience
· Experience in handling and support internal customers in daily basis to understand and meet their requirements
· Experience in operational L3/L2 supports
· Process and implement change requests for deployments
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Admin experience in Linux
· Knowledge about Java applications, heap, GC etc.
Cubane Solutions AB is a young and dynamic IT Consulting Company that provides English speaking niche expertise to clients with requirement in Information Technology in Swedish market. We attract, recruit, and retain the most knowledgeable and passionate professionals, and we provide a collaborative culture that enables them to thrive professionally and personally. We are passionate about helping you to get connected with the best companies in the marketplace and find an opportunity that is a great match for your individual needs.