- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
On behaf of our client we are looking for a Top Level Verification Consultant!
We are now looking for Top level ASIC verification engineers with some experience from software driven verification to join our clients Digital Development Team within the Radio Products & Variants organization Lund.
Our client is investing heavily in the future 5G technology where leading-edge ASIC and FPGA development is key. Our client is significantly strengthening the capacity in the development of state-of-the-art digital ASIC and FPGA with a great number of talented engineers to meet this challenge.
Since 2014, Lund has been a competence center for radio network development: activities span from HW and SW product development to research and standardization.
As part of the ASIC Top Level Verification Team you participate in the verification of our digital ASIC´s and FPGA´s, that are part of the clients mobile network infrastructure products for the coming 5G network.
As a Top level verifier you will in tight collaboration with the team verify complex state-of- the-art ASICs and FPGAs. You will together with the team analyze the design, implement, and execute drivers and tests on ASIC and system level. Much of the verification is SW based. Tests and drivers are mainly written in C. Emulation and formal methods are used as well.
It is important to give fast feedback on the quality of the design to the projects. Debug is done in collaboration with the developers and system architects.
The clients organization works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles with close team interaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks
• Develop test cases and test framework.
• Develop verification components using System Verilog.
• Execute and debug test cases.
• Continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
• Participate in daily and periodic agile meetings.
• Write documents such as verification specification and reports.
• BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Good understanding of VHDL or System Verilog.
• Experience in C programing
• Experience from UNIX/Linux
• Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
• Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
• Experience from software driven top level verification of ASICs.
• Experience from verification of high speed interfaces.
• Experience from verification of ARM CPU subsystems.
• Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
• Knowledge about mobile communication standards is an advantage.
Cubane Solutions AB is a young and dynamic IT Consulting Company that provides English speaking niche expertise to clients with requirement in Information Technology in Swedish market. We attract, recruit, and retain the most knowledgeable and passionate professionals, and we provide a collaborative culture that enables them to thrive professionally and personally. We are passionate about helping you to get connected with the best companies in the marketplace and find an opportunity that is a great match for your individual needs.