- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join our team and help us save the climate and disrupt the energy industry! We are looking for developers to join our team of multinational engineers. We are now expanding in Europe and looking for a full stack developer to join our growing team in Gothenburg.
Your main responsibility will be to improve our data collection capabilities and implement new features in both our API and customer facing products. Our stack is highly distributed and we focus on what we do best and let Heroku, mLab, Papertrail, Mailgun, CodeShip, AWS, etc. do the rest.
What you will be doing
- You will be joining a diverse, experienced, cross-functional team
- Working on a variety of technical challenges with a modern stack
- Joining a collaborative working environment that encourages personal development
- Being an active participant in peer code reviews and release retrospectives
What we offer
- Nice office in a great central location (Gothenburg)
- Time to join events, access to training resources and time to develop your skills
- A private pension & insurance plan
- Being part of an exciting start-up that is having a positive impact on climate change
- Good coffee and regular release parties
What we are looking for
- Appetite for learning and self improvement
- Being able to program with PHP or at least one other backend technology
- Understanding of web stack, REST API design and software architecture
- Experience with data structures and large data sets
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Experience with PHPUnit, Yii Framework, AWS, RabbitMQ, Heroku, Docker
- Familiarity with MongoDB or other document databases
- Experience with automated testing, be it unit, functional and/or acceptance testing
- Knowledge of continuous integration/delivery
- Familiarity with scrum and agile working methods
- Active in the programming community and have finalized a number of personal, as well as community driven projects
With a passion for the web-based solutions and big data, Metry aims to modernize and digitize the real estate and energy sector. 40 percent of the world’s total energy usage comes from housing and real estate. With the right products and expertise is it possible to reduce this energy consumption by up to 80 percent. Metry is the platform where everything and everyone can gather to become more energy-efficient. The company was founded in 2012 and has received awards from Skype founder Niklas Zennström, the UN and CIO Sweden for its contributions to climate challenges.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Engagerad och driven frontend-utvecklare till nytänkande startup!
- Utvecklare med intresse för Continuous Integration
- Hjälp 112s styrkor hitta rätt, bli FrontEnd-utvecklare på Carmenta!
- Junior Mjukvaruutvecklare till Parker!