- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veryday is one of the top-ranking design consultancies in the world.
Our mission is to challenge organizations all over the world to rethink what they offer and how they deliver it. The company has an impressive track record for design that has helped build remarkably successful businesses for its clients, including LG, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, 3M, Spotify, BabyBjörn and IKEA. Veryday was founded in 1969 and has a strong commitment to people-driven innovation as a means to enhance quality of life. In 2014 Veryday’s 45-year success story was honored with the highest distinction in the design world the “Red Dot: Design Team of the Year”. Based on deep people insights, the design specialists are creating innovative solutions through products and services in the physical and digital worlds. Veryday has offices in Stockholm and New York and is represented in Singapore, Dubai, and London.
We are looking to expand our family with Design Researcher colleagues, who will be part of our design teams to help our clients with world class design solutions.
What you will do
Collaborate with a team with different roles and competencies, including Design Strategists, Visual Designers, Developers, Creative Technologists, UX- UI- and Product Designers, to ensure optimal impact from the user’s experience. Plan, lead and execute research, both generative as well as evaluative methods Create bespoke methodologies that fit the client’s need and objective Plan and lead workshops, using a wide range of methods like participatory design, co-creation, creative brainstorming and other techniques to collaborate with clients and other team members. Effectively communicate research findings, providing analysis, recommendations and implications to clients and internal teams Creating user insights-led reports & presentations across multiple formats
Who you are
- Experienced in preparing, planning, performing and analyzing design research for product and service design.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Responsible, punctual and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to develop creative approaches to researching complex problems.
- Expertise in user research, fluent in a wide range of tools and methodologies (e.g. ethnographic field studies, interviewing, contextual inquiry, questionnaire development and survey research, competitive benchmarking, etc.) and be able to quickly and effectively analyse and present data to influence design.
- Interest in product-, interaction- and service design, with a passion for continuous learning about people.
- Experience of professional experience in design consultancy, research agency, or in-house research role
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and storytelling skills; additional languages spoken considered a plus.
- Able to- and enjoy traveling abroad
Working at Veryday makes you part of a world class top-ranking design consultancy! You will get the chance to do impactful work, and build your career with inspiring colleagues from all around the world in a highly creative and stimulating work environment.
We place pride in our work culture and actively look for people that share our values, but also hold a mindset that could complement us in interesting ways. We work in highly collaborative and diverse project teams throughout the project. We encourage you to develop new skills and always invite you to participate in developing activities which contribute to the growth of the company.
To feed our curiosity and development we do learning and training activities throughout the year, and we also have one big annual get-together to meet with our global Veryday colleagues.
We are located in an old missionary church in Bromma, Stockholm. Here we have 4 floors with project rooms, open office space (“the church hall”), a fully equipped workshop, a kitchen and dining room (or outdoors) where we have lunch together every day. We offer great benefits, and to keep your energy up you can take a walk in our green (well, at least during summer time) surroundings or join the outdoor workout team that do lunch-training twice a week the year around.
This position is located in Bromma, Stockholm, yet our reach is truly global. Working with Veryday you will get the possibility to travel within projects and to conferences.
How to apply
All application shall be sent in through our webpage veryday.com/join-us/.
Application deadline is 2018-03-09. We will begin reviewing applications after application deadline.
We look forward to your application. Provide examples of achievements showing your role in projects and how you manage to bring value to the process and/or final results.
Please note that your applications must include (link to) portfolio/CV.