- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer offers services at all levels of the ICT value chain from a single source. In the European B2B marketplace, it bundles logistics services, financial services, supply services, solution services, digital services, and IT services together into individual service packages. The company’s portfolio contains close to 200000 articles. The Group has around 3500 employees throughout Europe
Venezu is a temp and recruitment agency that works exclusively with B2B companies in the ICT industry. We focus on the Nordic market and we are looking for motivated and skilled candidates that fit the innovative and can-do environment of our customers. We are now looking for a Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator
Our customer is looking for a graphic designer / marketing coordinator that will support their sales department and help them achieve their goals and ambitions! If you are a skilful co-worker that shares the vision and strategy of our customer, as well as being able to understand their complex product portfolio, you are a perfect match. You will be an important part of the marketing team and must be able to understand how they market their products and services. Further graphical development of the company’s profile is an important aspect of the position and you will also work with the partner’s graphical profile. We are looking for a co-worker that engage, motivates and inspires the company’s different business areas and help them develop their marketing and communication!
Among your daily tasks:
- Different graphical tasks for digital and print
- Coordinate and follow up different campaigns and sales activities
- Update the company’s web page and other marketing materials
- Maintain our graphical profile
- Cooperation with your colleagues in the Nordic countries
- Daily cooperation with the Marketing Manager
- Assist and help carry out different activities / seminars
We are looking for:
- Graphic design / marketing background
- Experienced Adobe CS (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) user as well as web design (HTML, CSS, Java Script) and MS Office
- Social media experience
- Not micro managed
You are fluent in Swedish as well as in English, and have a Swedish working permit already in place.
Both the application and the resume MUST be written in Swedish to be taken into consideration and the deadline is Thursday the 5th of March at noon. For questions regarding the position, please contact Nor Ereq: [email protected] or at + 46 704 229 241