- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
L&T Infotech is currently looking for an experienced .NET developer to join our team in Stockholm.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microsoft technology (.NET)
- DotNet Framework 4.5 & Above , Visual Studio 2013
- Good experience with WebServices (WCF, XML Schemas)
- Knowledge in SOA is an advantage
- MS SQL Server 2012
- Team Foundation sever
- Experience working with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Knowledge in Unit Test (framework MSTest or NUnit)
- Good experience in Lean and Agile software development
- Should be a quick learner
- Good communication skill
- Knowledge in Scrum/Agile methodology
You must also be an excellent communicator. We expect you to be a service-minded, proactive and flexible person who is also good at personal planning and take lead.
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 250 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 27 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys.