- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position as Product Engineering Specialist with programming experience
Product Engineering design approach is based on calculating designs via design tools and then verifying the design using parametric models. Your main responsibility will be to implement our new design tools strategy by developing new tools as well as maintaining and standardize our legacy of design processes and programs.
Your understanding of product knowledge, design and product data together with your coding experience will make you a vital player in many projects, both locally and globally initiated.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Participate in and support Product Development in their Projects with e.g. industrializing project results. You will be highly involved in development of new automated design programs.
• Use and maintain design tools for parametric design of bearing variants
• Create tools to improve, streamline and quality assure Engineering tasks
• Plan, drive and report design requests and engineering tasks both locally and globally
• Support manufacturing units globally with finished specification details
• Work with the development and maintenance of generic bearing 3D CAD models for design verification and creation of finished drawings
• Support Sales and Application Engineers with product knowledge
• Drive product performance benchmarking activities and supply stakeholders with relevant information
• Drive Engineering change implementations on design and specification level
• Master of Science degree or Bachelor of Science with minimum 3 years of experience, or proven experience within programming 3 years
• Broad technical understanding and interest
• Good communication skill and good knowledge in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing
• Programming skills is needed, are able to maintain old programs used by the department and develop new programs.
• Programming languages in .NET is required e.g. C#
• Can handle connections of data between different systems e.g. xml
• Good understanding of database structures, how to build databases and communicate with databases for instance SQL
• Experience in Cloud solutions is meriting for instance Microsoft AZURE
• Knowledge in FORTRAN/Mathcad/Visual Basic / VBA is meriting.
• Knowledge of design tools CREO and PDMlink is meriting.
• Knowledge of version handing systems e.g. Visual Studio Team Services is meriting
The person we are looking for is self-motivated with a high level of own drive and commitment. A team player interested in learning and sharing competencies with others.
You can lead development and maintenance of software design tools to a high extent independently
• A challenging job with international contacts and possibilities for professional growth
• Exciting challenges driven together with our vast number of stakeholders
• You will enjoy supportive colleagues and work in a team with positive attitude!
The position will be based in Gothenburg, Sweden.
SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and more safely. Doing this in the most effective, productive and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
About Product Engineering Gothenburg
Product Engineering Gothenburg supports the daily business with technical product expertise and finished product specifications for the spherical roller bearings SRB, SRTB, CARB and SABU. Our team has many vital responsibilities that enable new products and variants to end up at the customer. The main interfaces are Product Development, Product Line Management, all product line related Factories globally, Sales, Application Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Purchasing and Suppliers. The cooperation with the design teams in India is also important in order to share knowledge and resources.
We would like you to enter your application on our web page: http://www.pafrekrytering.se.
For more information please contact Jimmy Schwartz, PAf Rekrytering, telephone: +46 707 35 06 22.
Rekryteringskonsult och regionchef Göteborg
Tel: 070-735 06 22
E-post: [email protected]