- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Can you manage both frond-end and back-end? Do you want to be a part of a fast moving and exciting company? Well, continue reading!
What you’ll do
As Senior Full Stack Developer, your main tasks will include being responsible for Sportamores public pages, including our website www.sportamore.se. Other tasks will be to:
- Work in close collaboration with front- and back-end developers
- Provide good quality code with regard to reading comprehension, code standards and long-term sustainability
- Use a holistic approach when designing solutions
- Select and influence the techniques that we use at the Tech Department
- Keep delivery times and notify if maintenance cannot be kept
- Document the code, containing unit tests
- Work in close collaboration to other departments
Are you the one?
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Relevant academic education
- Appreciate nicely written code and good practices in web standards, responsive design and development for mobile devices.
- Feel safe in optimizing a solution to maximize accessibility and performance.
- Interest in good UX/UI
- It’s a plus if you have experience in user-centered development, Django, RabbitMQ, Celery, Redis, Solr, Nginx, Uwsgi, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MonboDB, Docks.
We think you are solution orientated with an interest in engaging in new technologies. In addition, you like programming and cooperation to get the best solutions.
What we're offering
- A 30% discount on all of our products.
- An awesome workplace with a playful office space.
- 25 leave days. As long as you'll promise to come back.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- An office at a great location, with good connection and close to nature.
- A job at one of the fastest-growing e-commerce companies in the Nordic region.
- Plenty of space for initiatives and original ideas. We welcome them. Whether you've been with us for a week, month, or year.
Do you want to become one of us?
If so, we look forward to your application. The position is to be filled as soon as possible.
A recruitment process and workplace free from discrimination, which provides equal opportunities for everyone, is important for Sportamore. We believe that diversity in experience, perspective and background leads to better work environment and thus a better customer experience for our clients.
Sportamore is always on the hunt for talented people to join our journey in building the biggest online sport store in the Nordics. If you are looking for a fun and exciting workplace with talented and passionate colleagues, this is the place to be.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.