- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Extensive knowledge needed in the following areas within SingleView:
5. Configuration and localisation
6. Support and billing operations
7. CB/CM GUI : Convergent Billing / Customer Management GUI
The candidate should have:
- Excellent knowledge of EPM and Perl coding
- Good experience in Oracle, databases, SQL optimisation, performance tuning
- Knowledge of SingleView environment set-up and tools (tuxedo, etc)
- Release cut experience e.g. using the Relgen tool is appreciated
- Team leader experience is appreciated
- The person should have experience from working abroad and at client site
- Singleview version 8 experience is appreciated
Education & Trainings:
Bachelor's Degree in technical or business area preferred, or equivalent experience in either IT or Telecommunications.
Languages: Fluent English is mandatory; Macedonian language will be considered as big advantage;
- Self driven
- Self mitivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in:
- Open minded, easy communication with him and among the team members
- Excellent mentorship approach in growing a new team
Seavus® is a software development and consulting company with a proven track-record in providing successful enterprise-wide business solutions. The company has over 850 employees worldwide and offers a variety of products and service options, successfully covering the European and US market from several offices in the world. Their expanding portfolio covers: BSS/OSS, CRM, CEM, Business Intelligence solutions, ALM, embedded programming, mobile and gaming solutions, managed services, as well as custom development, consultancy and resourcing. Seavus portfolio includes over 3,000 customers, among which leading worldwide telecoms and handset manufacturers, organizations from banking and finance industry, consumer electronics, technology, education, government, health, etc.