- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to become a part of our fun, creative, diverse and growing e-commerce company headquartered in Malmö, Sweden?
Are you a wizard when it comes to frontend web technologies? Do you like to improve user interfaces with nice clean functionality? Do you like to work data driven so you know if your improvements work? If you can confirm the above, you are the ideal person to join our frontend group of the e-commerce platform team. You will join 50 skilled tech colleagues working closely together with the business units. Our software is proprietary and on a cutting edge, and we have full control of priorities, usability and performance on the platform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, prototype, develop, organize and maintain both new and existing applications, integrations and services on our webshop
- Keep a special focus on the mobile channels
- Devise new and improved user interactions and interfaces, focusing on the web application front-end and working toward the middle of the app stack
- Create innovative prototypes and functional specifications, informed by design patterns and your experience
- Meet with stakeholders and product owners on specifics of projects, new technologies and deadlines
- Contribute to the development of front-end coding technical standards and best practices
- Contribute to a stable, high performing web property, particularly with regard to front-end code optimization for performance, stability and maintainability
- Solid grasp of CSS pre-processors (LESS and SASS)
- Solid grasp of cross-platform cross-browser compatibility issues and code optimization
- Demonstrated ability to write Standards-compliant, semantically correct HTML and clean, well-structured CSS
- Familiarity with web services, in particular JSON, and RESTful web services
- Experience with server-side technologies (PHP, MySQL)
- Exposure to a wide range of design patterns for structural design and behaviors
- A strong visual aesthetic, and an eye for details
- Up-to-date knowledge, and an “always learning” ethic
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team based, learning environment
- Ability to work independently, with strong team collaboration experience
Boozt is a leading, fast-growing and profitable Nordic technology company selling fashion and beauty online. Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, the Boozt family is made up of 30 nationalities, 14 departments, and more than 200 people. We believe diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace that help us continuously grow and develop. When we recruit, we are committed to finding the most qualified people, independent of background or personal preferences. We encourage an open work environment and extend trust, freedom and responsibility to our employees.