- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready for a New Challenge?
To one of our clients we are looking for an UI Designer. Our client is a fast growing IoT company.
About the position
You need to have an agile and adaptive mindset. You will be working with a complex eco-system consisting of multiple touch points, were design in one part of the system will affect every other part. Thus, you need to enjoy switching between a holistic and narrow perspective.
What you’ll do?
- Given a feature, you will design the detailed solution for how our end users meets that feature in our different touchpoints (Webb application, Native Application, Billboard, Room Panel etc.).
- You will work close to the development team, to ensure your design is realized the way you envisioned it. We strive to work using a modern agile workflow, so communication is key.
Who you are?
As a person you value delivering and realizing solutions rather than pushing pixels for infinitum. You are a doer, so you create design to gain inspiration, rather than waiting for inspiration to come before starting your design process. You love modern technology and understand it from a technical and utilitarian perspective. Professionally you identify as an operative digital designer, whether that means producing wireframes, writing specifications or sketching detailed graphical design. You are fearless since you’ve developed a skillset to learn from your failures, and your more prone to see possibilities rather than problems.
You should have at least:
- Two years of experience in the UI field for web and Device Apps
- Experience working with agile development
- Likes to keep updated with latest UI/UX trends
- Great skills to create prototypes and wireframes
- Great understanding of an IoT system from a technical perspective
- Skilled in leading of workshops and customer interaction
- Education in Interaction Design / UI & UX
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with UX / Strategy
- Fluent in Swedish
About Insert talent
At Insert talent, we believe in the power of meaning and putting your talents to the best possible use.
We help professionals find the place where they can make a difference, where a clear direction and diversity in perspectives and skills helps the individual contribute to a larger whole.
Would you like to see where your wings can take you with the right tasks, colleagues and visions?
Would you like to unleash the creativity, professionalism and productivity that you know you harbor?
Let us help you take the first step!