- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Today, more people die from suicide than from war, terrorism and crime combined.
This position is for you, if you:
- want to bring a new treatment to the world to a disease that affects 350M people worldwide.
- want to work in the intersection of medtech, digital health, hardware, psychology and artificial intelligence.
- be one of the first employees in a startup with truly global potential and ambitions, and be part of shaping the culture and future of the company.
- have a strong passion and integrity for what you do and wanna challenge the way we treat mental health problems today.
- are an amazingGUIdesigner and animator.
Our mission is to develop new ways to combat mental health issues with science and technology.
The first product is a medication-free treatment for depression, the leading cause of disability in the world. It combines a brain stimulation wearable and an app-based therapy program to create a new effective, safe, and affordable way to treat depression, at home.
As our in house design agency you will be responsible for working with all our visual content. From print, to our web and app, and the animated content of our treatment program (think videoslike this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-IR48Mb3W0) but more beautiful :) ). You will work together with UX designers andsoftware developers as well as PR-agencies and packaging manufacturers.
If you have a good profile and are passionate about how to tackle mental health issues with tech and visualswe can offer you:
- Extremely committed co-workers
- A competitive salary that will grow with the success of the company
- A generous options package
- Access to an amazing network within the startup scene. We are both Minc (https://www.minc.se/) and HAX (http://hax.co/) alumniand members of the prestigious Hardware club (https://hardwareclub.co/). We got offices at The Ground (http://www.theground.se/)in Malmö, and have amazing investors (https://www.khoslaventures.com/).
Skills and experiences
We are interested in your application from you can show a dazzling portfolio with relevant projects.
Any of these skills and experiences are a bonus:
- Branding, marketing, and sales
- Design for web, apps and print
- Principles of UX and CRO
- Design tools (all the well-known)
- Content management systems (e.g., WordPress)
- HTML and CSS
- Working high and low, both strategically and super hands-on
- Your own drive is often larger than what other people expect from you.
- Can both be a perfectionist and a mass-producer, depending on situation.
Desired personal qualities:
- Intellectual breadth
- Ability to admit when wrong
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Sense of humor
- Emotional openness
The position is based in Malmö, Sweden.
Very good English skills are required (Swedish is not required).