- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Netigate is an established and rapidly growing SaaS company. Our purpose is to promote the customer, employee and consumer voice in everyday business decisions to help our customers focus on the right activities. Our survey platform is trusted by over 3000 of the world’s leading brands.
About the role
As a web designer, you will work as a member of the international marketing team to help some of the world's top brands make their research easier, faster, and better from the very first touchpoint. We treat our website as the master experience of our brand.
At Netigate we are very progressive with a fast pace forward, so you will most definitely find that other stuff lands on your desk as well. That is what makes us to who we are – one day is never the same in our team! Our office is located in central Stockholm, between Hötorget and Stureplan. With us you will own your role with support from your team and chance to make an impact on the daily business. If you want to be a part of forward-thinking company and work with driven, lovely and ambitious colleagues who have fun at work you found the right place!
We are looking for a new colleague who is/have...
- Skilled in PHP, HTML, CSS and JS
- Very experienced in the Wordpress platform
- Straight out of university or with 1-3 years of experience in web development
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and oral. Other languages as german and dutch are of high advantage.
It’s of large advantage if you:
- Have experience from React
- Are familiar with SEO / SEM / Affiliate sites / lead generation or similar techniques to achieve traffic flow and monetize it
On a regular day, you will among other things:
- Work on a set of different projects in parallel, such as deploying new landing pages, designing new modules and implementing new website features
- Follow up on results of A/B tests, iterate on changes and deploy new ones
- Collaborate with website stakeholders to ensure that our pipeline of website projects is in line with company priorities
Is this you? Please contact us or send in your application directly - last application date is 27th of March. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
Start for this position is as soon as possible due to any time of notice. It’s a 100% position and you will sit with us at our HQ at Lästmakargatan 20, Stockholm (city centre).