- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to become a part of our fun, creative, diverse and growing e-commerce company headquartered in Malmö, Sweden?
Join our dynamic design team within the Marketing department, and support us on a project basis by building the strongest digital brand platform, primarily forBooztlet.com, with a focus on digital. We are looking for someone who can assist us for 3-4 months with the possibility of extension.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensure the visual communication of the brand is consistent across all media, and that the quality of design is of highest standard, matchingour target audience/brand values
- Design newsletters, email campaigns, affiliate banners, and occasional print work
- Support with the development of Booztlet.com as well asBoozt.com on features and shop updates
- Support on slicing of images and translate campaigns
- Come up with smart solutions to optimize and improve visual processes in order to build the best online outlet experience
- Background in digital graphic design and knowledge of print
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InVision and Illustrator
- UX design and coding experience is a plus
- Creative, team player and able to push above key responsible areas
- Good at multi-tasking and working under pressure
- Able to work for 3-4 months with the possibility of extension
WHO ARE WE?
Boozt is a leading, fast-growing and profitable Nordic technology company selling fashion and beauty online. Headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, the Boozt family is made up of 30 nationalities, 14 departments, and more than 200 people. We believe diverse teams help us build an innovative and vibrant workplace that help us continuously grow and develop. When we recruit, we are committed to finding the most qualified people, independent of background or personal preferences. We encourage an open work environment and extend trust, freedom and responsibility to our employees.