- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
You will be working across a number of different projects such as responsive websites, interactive data visualization, and B2B tools. The successful UX designer will need a portfolio of creative user experience outcomes and some visual / interface skills.
What you will do:
* Create elegant and simple digital experiences and manifest them in digital UI's across different platforms (mobile, desktop, onboard, etc.)
* Conduct user research and requirements analysis, task and concept modelling, information architecture and interaction design, and concept/usability testing.
* Design interactions using an iterative process, based on evidence from deep customer insight, and gathered through interviews, studies, analytics, usability testing and more.
* Create user experience specifications, personas, user journeys, interactive prototypes and information architecture tools such as site maps and navigation models.
* Create designs for web, print and other media.
* Work closely with design and development teams to ensure the UX specification is successfully translated into visual design and code.
As a Graphical/UI/UX Designer you will work end to end through discovery and production in an agile team. You will gather initial requirements; work directly with Users, produce mock ups, build prototypes, etc. You will be someone that is confident at talking with users and the technology teams.
Come help us build things that matter. Tunnll creates technologies for the future of the sustainable society, the technologies that make people's lives convenient, reduce carbon emissions and lead to efficient resource usage. We strive to combine the love to state-of-the-art technologies and a working environment that people are happy to work in.