- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senterprise är ett värderingsdrivet företag som grundades under mitten av 2012. Vi hjälper idag några av världens mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med både uthyrning av IT-konsulter samt IT-rekrytering. Läs gärna vidare om oss på http://www.senterprise.se
PFE provides various proactive and reactive services to our Enterprise customers to increase systems availability, resolve critical issues, and ultimately improve the health of our customers´ environments. When things do go wrong we provide rapid on site expertise to resolve critical situations 24*7.
In order to complete our team we are looking for Premier Field Engineers – with SharePoint experience.
• Onsite proactive and reactive services to our Premier customers around the globe
• Short term engagements through Rapid Onsite Support and proactive engagements (technology workshops & health checks)
• Long term engagements with Dedicated Support Engineering supporting customers through migration or operational improvements.
• Services delivered by highly skilled engineers with deep technical expertise
• Experience in the enterprise customer arena
• Understanding of complex operational challenges of IT service management
• Face-to-face customer engagement skills
• Self-dependent working style
• Fluency in English and Swedish
• Troubleshooting knowledge & skills
• MCSE or equivalent qualification
• Degree qualification or equivalent experience
• Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management
• Commitment to work in virtual teams across Europe to create standardized proactive and reactive services
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 2 to 4 years of confirmed experience as a Support Specialist in an international IT environment and/or Technical support for Professional and/or Premier customers
• IT Graduate (preferred University) or Essential certification (MCDST/MCSE/MCSD, other key IT certificates)
• Deep knowledge of product(s) / technologies being supported with proven track record
• Strong technical and analytical troubleshooting skills
• Ability to take leadership in one specific product.
• Communication skills in international environment
Must be fluent in Swedish and English
• Have been working with Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2007, 2010 or 2013
• Operating system (Windows XP, 2003, 2008, NLB, DNS, Networking)
• Database know how (MS SQL2000 / SQL2005; SQL2008; MSDE, WMSDE; Express)
• Web Server (IIS6, IIS7)
• Knowledge of the HTTP/HTML, Scripting with VB ,Java
• Programming skills e.g. C#; ASP.NET or other programming background would an beneficial extra qualification
• Client Software (MS Office 2003; MS Office 2007; MS Office 2010)
Overnight travel is required.