Senterprise är ett värderingsdrivet företag som grundades under mitten av 2012. Vi hjälper idag några av världens mest attraktiva arbetsgivare med både uthyrning av IT-konsulter samt IT-rekrytering. Läs gärna vidare om oss på http://www.senterprise.se
PFE provides various proactive and reactive services to our Enterprise customers to increase systems availability, resolve critical issues, and ultimately improve the health of our customers´ environments. When things do go wrong we provide rapid on site expertise to resolve critical situations 24*7.
In order to complete our team we are looking for Premier Field Engineers – with SharePoint experience.
• Onsite proactive and reactive services to our Premier customers around the globe
• Short term engagements through Rapid Onsite Support and proactive engagements (technology workshops & health checks)
• Long term engagements with Dedicated Support Engineering supporting customers through migration or operational improvements.
• Services delivered by highly skilled engineers with deep technical expertise
• Experience in the enterprise customer arena
• Understanding of complex operational challenges of IT service management
• Face-to-face customer engagement skills
• Self-dependent working style
• Fluency in English and Swedish
• Troubleshooting knowledge & skills
• MCSE or equivalent qualification
• Degree qualification or equivalent experience
• Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management
• Commitment to work in virtual teams across Europe to create standardized proactive and reactive services
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 2 to 4 years of confirmed experience as a Support Specialist in an international IT environment and/or Technical support for Professional and/or Premier customers
• IT Graduate (preferred University) or Essential certification (MCDST/MCSE/MCSD, other key IT certificates)
• Deep knowledge of product(s) / technologies being supported with proven track record
• Strong technical and analytical troubleshooting skills
• Ability to take leadership in one specific product.
• Communication skills in international environment
Must be fluent in Swedish and English
• Have been working with Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2007, 2010 or 2013
• Operating system (Windows XP, 2003, 2008, NLB, DNS, Networking)
• Database know how (MS SQL2000 / SQL2005; SQL2008; MSDE, WMSDE; Express)
• Web Server (IIS6, IIS7)
• Knowledge of the HTTP/HTML, Scripting with VB ,Java
• Programming skills e.g. C#; ASP.NET or other programming background would an beneficial extra qualification
• Client Software (MS Office 2003; MS Office 2007; MS Office 2010)
Overnight travel is required.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Technical QA
- Teamledare / .NET-utvecklare till produktföretag
- Java Developer for Asset Management Solution
- Technical Support Engineer for Asset Management Software Company
- Technical Support Manager for Asset Management Software Company