- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Play'n GO - The Gaming Pro! As techies at heart, we can't help but keep abreast of the latest technology. We bring that knowledge to the table when we develop gaming solutions built for the future. Play'n GO was the first online game developer to move into the mobile arena, and we aim to remain at the forefront.
Play'n GO has grown considerably since its inception, we now have many more talented team members who share the vision to create first class entertainment by utilizing each other's skills, whilst enjoying each other's company, to enhance the innovative creative process.
Are you a gaming pro?
About the position:
We are now looking for an Operations Technician for our office in Växjö.
As a member of the Operations team you will be working with surveillance, monitoring, configuration and setup of our e-gaming platform and gaming systems as well as providing technical assistance for our customers. The operations team work closely with customer technical teams to solve any daily issues that may arise.
We are looking for a person that can handle multiple projects and assignments simultaneously and still maintain high quality results.
We want you to be able to work well within a group and be flexible with your working hours. The high responsibility of the position also requires you to be good at handling pressure.
- Administer the day-to-day operational tasks for our software suite and IT infrastructure
- Administer application & systems production on operations environment
- Perform monitoring & control of global production environment
-Troubleshoot technical issues relating to configuration and data
- Help our customer with first and second level support
- Maintain operational reports and documentation
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows 2008/2012 Server/Linux, Cloud Services and computer networking concepts
- Some scripting experience (ideally Powershell)
- Knowledge of database systems, particularly MS SQL Server
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment with business, technical, and user experience team members
-Strong oral and written communication skills in English
We expect you to be truly passionate about what you do and to be a good team player.
Join the Play'n GO crew now!