- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Flightradar24 is looking for an experienced QA/Test Lead to own and improve the company’s QA process working together with junior tester and development teams. You’ll be a part of a highly dynamic group in the product organization and will work cross-functionally with many different teams. The ability to create test plans, execute testing (automated & manual) and communicate well with stakeholders is imperative for success in this role.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own and improve the QA process working together with junior tester and development teams
- Analyze new features and write test plans in line with product team ambitions
- Implement and maintain automated tools for testing iOS and Android native apps, web front-end and C++ back-end services
- Perform manual testing by both exploratory and feature testing
- Write thorough and clear bug descriptions so developers and stakeholders can reproduce issues and verify fixes
- Manage issues and bugs using Jira
- Coordinate closely with development teams recommending best practice testing methodologies and tools
- Coach and set priorities for junior tester
- Own and maintain in-house test device library to cover relevant hardware and software compatibility
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum two years of professional QA experience, both in automated and manual testing - preferably from iOS, Android, web and back-end services
- Experience writing automated test scripts
- Effective organizational skills, managing many complex projects simultaneously and a familiarity issue/project tracking tools - preferably Jira
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal) - Swedish skills are not required for this role
- Good to haves include experience using Selenium, Jenkins, debugging software, and crash reporting output
- Extra points if you have an eye for design aesthetics and know when something deviates from design mockups
With over 2 million daily users, Flightradar24 is the world’s most popular flight tracking service. Professional customers include many of the largest companies in the aviation industry. At Flightradar24 you'll be part of a very international group (more than a dozen different nationalities represented) of tech-savvy aviation enthusiasts in our office in Stockholm, Sweden.