- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our client is a world-leading supplier in the automotive industry. They work together to address today's megatrends, bringing innovations to life that makes the world safer, greener, and more connected while striving to accomplish the ultimate goal: to be recognized by customers as their best supplier. Technology you may not even have heard about today. The software solutions are deployed around the globe in vehicles from most major car manufacturers. The Infotainment & Driver Interface department of the Electronics & Safety division is currently looking for talented engineers with passion for cars, software, and new technology. They embrace transparency and are working in close collaboration with the customers to specify and develop their future products. You'll be a key player in our client's mission to deliver as promised.
You will work as a Software Developer in an agile Scrum team specialized in HMI development. You will first and foremost work with GUI development, but may also encounter other means of user input such as speech recognition, haptic systems, eye tracking, and gesture recognition. You'll have a large degree of freedom and possibility to affect your own work according to your interests, but you'll always put the team first.
You'll participate in all phases of the development cycle, from requirements analysis, HMI software design, to implementation and unit test.
We believe you're experienced in embedded UI/UX development using tools and frameworks such as Qt/QML, HTML5, DirectX, EB GUIDE, or TAT, or that you're specialized in low-level graphics development and optimizations in OpenGL, OpenVG, Direct3D, or similar.
You're experienced in embedded systems development, and you know Linux, Android, QNX, or similar well.
You preferably know your way around graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, 3ds Max, GIMP, or Blender, but design skills are not required. You're inspired by being part of a company's agile transformation.
We promise you'll have fun in a constantly changing work environment with skillful colleagues and exciting projects with new technologies and possibilities.
· Junior or senior position in software engineering
· Exciting and challenging work utilizing new and groundbreaking technology
· Skilled, knowledgeable, and helpful colleagues with great team spirit
· Participation in self-organizing agile Scrum teams
· Work using open source software and modern development tools
· An international work environment
· Travel to meet colleagues and customers around the world
· Training, career progression, and new opportunities
· Competitive salary and benefits
· A team player with good interpersonal and communicative skills
· Resourceful and innovative
· Responsible and professional
· Structured and analytical
· Quality conscious
· Solution oriented rather than problem oriented personality
· Positive and service minded
· Driven and self-motivated
· Flexible and hard working
· BSc or MSc in software engineering or equivalent
· Minimum of two years of experience as a software engineer in the front end/HMI domain
· Strong programming skills and understanding of object-oriented analysis and design
· Good understanding of agile project methodology, e.g. Scrum and Kanban
· Basic understanding of systems engineering and requirements management
· Fluent in English written and verbally
· Fluent in Swedish verbally (optional)
· Experience from several of the following key areas
· C, C++
· Qt/QML, HTML5, DirectX, EB GUIDE, TAT, Kanzi, DiSTI, Populus, or similar
· OpenGL, OpenVG, Direct3D, or similar
· Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, 3ds Max, GIMP, Blender
· Jira, Confluence, Polarion
· Open source Linux development, e.g. GENIVI, Yocto, AGL
· Linux, Android, QNX or INTEGRITY development
· Continuous integration and deployment
· Automotive, embedded, or infotainment systems development