- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Your role within our great Kingdom
Our programmers are at the heart our game development. They are driven, talented generalists who contribute not only to the code, but to the entire product.
Our programmers come from different backgrounds but they are all coding geniuses and passionate gamers, working closely together with the rest of the team.
With us you'll get to work at the forefront of the casual social gaming business, in a growing, energized and fun environment. At King, you're always smack in the middle of the game development, contributing with not only your kick ass programming skills but also with your passion for games how to build them.
Naturally you'll share your knowledge and skills with the rest of the team and King. Some bite sized bullet points of the job description are:
- Design, architect, test and implement game features
- Take an active part in game creation
- Maintain and optimize new and existing game features
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Share knowledge and help colleagues
Skills to create thrills
You have great passion for programming and a solid sense of quality and polish. As a developer you are also analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the whole tech stack. And, of course, you'll need to know what makes a good game.
Other skills include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Many years game development experience
- Deep Knowledge of C++
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Passion for software development and OO Design
- You will have demonstrable experience in game development either in a professional or personal capacity
We're knights of creativity
We believe that great games are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process ? from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with and instant feedback from the player community, enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That's why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity.
Want to join our Kingdom?
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about us or the role you are more than welcome to contact Rebecca Riviere Henriques, Senior Recruiter, on + 46 723 961477. Application must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That's why we hire all sorts of talent.