- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Senior Flash Developer to continue building and improving current and future games at King.
Your role within our Kingdom
As a developer on one of our small, autonomous teams, you'll create and improve on social casual games that entertain millions of players. It'll be down to you to create design architecture and build high-quality, fun games. You'll work closely with your team - everyone from backend developers, artists and project managers - to deliver amazing player experiences. You'll also get together with other developers to share your knowledge and learn from theirs. On browsers, our games are developed with Flash. So you'll be using ActionScript3 to write well-structured code on complicated code bases. We also expect all our developers to be analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the whole tech stack. And, of course, you'll need to know what makes a good game. In return, we'll offer you the chance to work in an agile environment where frequent, fast-paced releases mean you'll see the impact of your work almost immediately.
- Deliver the world's leading social casual games
- Play an active role in game creation and specification
- Maintain and improve on existing and new game features
- Share knowledge and help your team mates
- Design, architect and implement game features
Skills to create thrills
- Very experienced in software development
- A deep knowledge of Flash and ActionScript3
- Experience in Java and/or C++
- A flexible approach and a talent for multi-tasking
- A passion for software development and OO Design
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Tasty bonus skills
- A knowledge of Facebook APIs
- A love of all things gaming
We're knights of creativity!
We believe that great gaming experiences happen when they are developed by working in small, autonomous creative teams that control the whole process - from idea to amazing game. Our close connection with the player community gets us instant feedback and enables us to deliver truly magical moments. We value your free time and your need to refuel, relax and find inspiration - by playing games with your colleagues, being at home with your family or going to the gym or out for a run. That's how we stay creative. That's why we call ourselves developers of magic and knights of creativity!
Want to join our Kingdom?
Please send us your CV by clicking the "Apply now" button. All applications must be in English.
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That's why we hire all sorts of talent.