- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nasdaq is now looking for a Software Developer Specialist to join the Clearing Applications Engineering team in Stockholm. You will be part of a tight team, and work with cutting-edge technologies in an international environment.
You will be part of the Clearing Solutions team at Nordic Technology Product Engineering that develops and supports our clearing solutions. The team is mainly responsible for the clearing, settlement, collateral management and OTC business applications, both the back-end and front-end parts.. The development is done using SCRUM, and there are four different Scrum teams that work closely together consisting of developers, requirement specialists and QA Test engineers.
As a Software Developer Specialist your main focus will be developing and implementing software solutions. Besides working tightly with your colleagues in Stockholm, you will also work closely with Nasdaq teams in other countries.
* Developing new complex functionality and maintain the existing codebase in an environment handling large volumes of data and high demands for high availability
* Modify existing internal software products to add to new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability
* Ability to perform key roles within the Agile methodology
Education and Professional Accomplishments
* Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science or Information Systems
* 2+ years of relevant working experience
Skills and Requirements
* Knowledge of at least one or more programming or scripting languages, preferably Java.
* Proficiency in C++ is a merit
* Knowledge of GIT, Unix, Redhat and Jira is a merit
* Experience from the financial sector is a merit
* Excellent language skills in written and spoken English
The successful candidate should have excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills. Furthermore we are looking for someone who is highly driven, innovative, result- oriented, proactive, positive and triggered by getting responsibility and having ownership. For the right candidate there will be excellent opportunities to rapidly become a key contributor within the organization.
This is a full time position located in Stockholm, Sweden. Desired start date is as soon as possible. As the process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact Talent Acquisition,