- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
HCL is the world's largest entrepreneurship and Infrastructure Services division at HCL has managed IT infrastructure operations for more than 250 customers over the past two decades. HCL is driving value to businesses in Sweden's highly competitive economy by delivering information and communications technologies that are helping them build efficiencies, reach newer markets, and gain a competitive edge. HCL has established offices in the cities of Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Helsingborg to cater to its Swedish customers' business needs. As part of HCL's commitment to the Nordic region, the company has had a legal entity and a collective labor agreement in Sweden since 2012.
HCL's Nordic journey began in 1999 with a regional headquarters in Stockholm. Today we have 6 local offices and 3 Delivery Centers with over 2500 consultants doing transformational work for over 30 Nordic customers.
We are hiring for Oracle DBA, below are the details.
Work Location - Gothenburg, Sweden
Start Date - Immediate
Experience - 7+ years
Job Type - Permanent
The Application Operation Professional (AOP) provides the Application Operation Management (AOM) service in team Application Operation Delivery (AOD)
The AOM service works in conjunction with Application Hosting Service (AHS) to provide a robust runtime environment for business solutions. The AO-M is aligned with the Application Maintenance & Support service, which provides the means for managing source code-related issues and "How to" support.
While Application Hosting Service provides the hardware, facilities, and manpower to operate all necessary components, the Application Operation Management service covers the know-how to manage the application in its runtime environment. These tasks can range from defining the runtime requirements in an early stage, to acting on alerts and events when the application runs in the environment.
The service scope can be one application, a set of applications, a single application component (like a database or middleware integrations) or a set of application components.
Technical Skills required:
- Oracle database
- Postgres database
- Database modelling
- PL/SQL knowledge
Key responsibilities :
- Day-to-day activities managing applications (incidents, tasks, changes, etc.)
- Proposal, implementation of manageable solutions in production environment
- Technical study on projets (database structure, background jobs scheduling)
- Handle environments (Tests, QA, Production)
- Help application support team
- Installation, configuration and deploy applications and software
- Database administration
- Scheduling management
- Key Indicators : mangement and monitoring
- Documentation on applications (installation, recovery, deploy, etc)
- Good knowledge on Routine Application DBA task
- Good knowledge Performance Tuning (AWR,ASH,ADDM)
- Good Knowledge Capacity Planning
- Good Knowledge on Database Health check report
- Good knowledge on understanding the application logic and requirement
- Good Knowledge on Database backup and Recovery
- Good Knowledge in Database upgrade
- Good Knowledge on stream database configuration
- Maintaining the Application availabilities according to SLA
- Good knowledge Shell scripting and automation using Pl/SQL
- Added advantage on PL/SQL knowledge
- Added advance on RAC/ASM/Data gurad
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- Good understanding of ITIL V3 framework (Incident / Change / Problem management)
- Worked on Production systems
- Trouble shooting methodology
- Team working
- Team shift working
- Experience in working in an international environment
As a person, you are structured and organized, communicative and you are a team player. You have a positive attitude and high working moral.
Do you find this role interesting and suitable? Kindly apply sharing your resume with [email protected]
For any information regarding the role please reach out to:
+46 73 9023629
Union representatives for Gothenburg:
Emil Bergvall - [email protected]