- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Developing Cars for a different tomorrow.
CEVT is an innovation center for the future cars of the Geely Group with the purpose of being at the forefront of new developments in the automotive industry. The whole industry is now undergoing a transformation with new ways of thinking about the car as a product. CEVT is a fast growing, fast moving and exciting company where no day is like the other – where the challenges of tomorrow is on our working table today.
CEVT currently consists of some 2000 people with offices in Gothenburg and Trollhättan in Sweden. CEVT currently works on projects for the car brands Volvo Cars, Geely Auto and Lynk & Co. CEVT is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group. For more information about CEVT, go to http://www.cevt.se
If you share our passion for engineering and innovation, and want to work in a global organisation that embraces diversity, CEVT could be the right place for you.
We currently have the following job opening;
System manager - Infotainment
We are currently establishing a new Product- and system management team within the Infotainment department, and we are looking for a senior system owner to help us define new exciting infotainment platforms.
As the Infotainment System Architect, you will work within the Product- and System management team to secure the platform, architecture and system meet any required safety levels, such as ASIL B. You will work with both the Basetech team, SW development teams, System managers and Product Owners to secure that the platform and safety requirements are understood, specified, and implemented correctly.
You will be responsible for the interface towards the rest of the car and together with system managers and architects at the OEM side secure that the requirements and interface supports current and known future functions.
It is necessary for you to support multiple projects in different phases of the vehicle project cycle, from early stage requirements through launch phase project execution. You will manage the OEM functional implementation plan against the project schedule. You will work with both internal resources, OEMs and suppliers to ensure that the systems meet the needs of all stakeholders (end customer, marketing, OEM). You will be part of a global development team with resources in Sweden and China and will have regular interaction with OEMs and possible suppliers (outsourced and in-house development).
- System frame work and architecture, establish processes and routines in order to make integration of in-house developed, outsourced and 3rd party apps as painless as possible and secure that qualification and validation can be done in an efficient manner.
- Work closely with one or more development teams of software engineers to ensure that the intended customer value is delivered
- Work together with fellow System Owners and the Product owners defining requirements and APIs for in-house development and sources apps and seamless integration with 3rd party apps and services.
- Work closely with customers and stakeholders across organizations to make sure that the platform provides value to the customers
- Own the System Architecture related to Infotainment Platform, and support safety levels. Own the public signal interface towards the rest of the car. Review entire SRD’s from OEMs related to ASIL requirements, vehicle function and secure OEM documentation and reporting.
- Support and drive architecture and system solutions meeting Infotainment functional requirements, platform, and if necessary, ASIL levels
- Support the rest of the organization (system managers, SW development teams and OEM) in architectural decisions and tracking technical debt
- Manage supplier relationships and deliverables
- Secure that the functions and systems are properly validated and verified. Ensure system deliverables are of high quality and on time
- Drive and encourage a culture of data-driven decisions
- Support the SW developing teams in quality analysis and product improvements
- M.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in system engineering
- Knowledge of Infotainment and vehicle architecture
- You have a solid experience working as a system owner/manager and with cross functional teams.
- Ability to learn from others quickly to then teach, lead, and apply knowledge
- Ability to lead others, report to a project, and engage effectively in cross-functional organizations
- You are an inspiring and motivating leader that are great at supporting teams to get things done
- Software development experience in Java or C/C++, scripting in Python or Pearl, Android development experience a plus.
- Comfortable in pushing the boundaries of what is possible to define new features and services in order make our solutions exciting, new and breath-taking
- Comfortable with ambiguity. You are a self-starter and purpose driven and have a strong sense of curiosity
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- You have experience car infotainment and connected services and apps
- Experience with software architecture considerations and agile software development method
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince. Thorough and analytical, detailed and careful.
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Used to work in an agile and scrum environment
- Previous experience in Android development is especially meriting.
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 3-5 per year).
- Each individual in our team has a high level of responsibility and mandate, and is expected to be able to work autonomously.
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English.
What we offer
CEVT offers you an exciting and challenging job in a fast growing and developing company. We are a diverse and dynamic team, appreciating the competence and experience all our employees bring to table. We offer you an innovative atmosphere and culture of team spirit where sharing knowledge and finding new ways to tackle our challenges together is key.
If you have an open mindset to new innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global and agile team, you might be our next colleague. Welcome with your application today.