- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Experis IT is currently looking for experienced Front-end developers in Gothenburg. At Experis, our consultants work with varied and interesting assignments at the most attractive employers around the world. Our business offers an exciting combination of consultancy and recruitment assignments that will allow you an attractive career path!
In the role as a Frontend developer your responsibilities will include:
* Participate in Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high quality software releases
* Working with technical staff to understand problems with software
* Developing specifications and estimations to resolve issues
* Designing, developing, coding, testing, building, deploying and debugging new software or enhancements to existing software
* Performance and scalability tuning
We are looking for experienced developers (4+ years), primarily skilled in:
* ECMAScript 2015 (ES6)
* Node JS
You have a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and a big passion for IT. Furthermore, to fit in the position you should be committed, motivated and most importantly have an open mind and like working in a team! If you recognize yourself in the description above, you might be the talent we are looking for!
What can we offer you?
As a consultant at Experis you get the opportunity to develop your knowledge within different fields at some of Sweden's leading companies. At Experis we are very proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenges for you.
We have high expectations on you but in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. I will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get a permanent employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
Experis values Learnability!
Learnability, a term describing a person's ability to grow and develop his / her knowledge and skills quickly. Keeping track of your own Learnability can affect your employability throughout your work life. Click the link to test your Learnabilityhttps://www.learnabilityquotient.com/en/assessment
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist Emma Sköldberg
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Backend Developer with PHP background
- Experienced back-end java developers
- Software Developer for Plugins and Web Applications
- Är du testare och vill födjupa dig i kravhantering på produktbolaget Ascom?
- Hjälp blåljusaktörer genom C#-utveckling på Carmenta!