- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Being one of the key roles in our Mobile Engineering team, you are deeply involved in the whole cycle of product development on Android. Everything you release will reach 100+ millions of Android users, which require strong focus on the end user experience and usability. Your challenge will be to move fast while still applying software craftsmanship and long term quality thinking to your work. The work will involve everything from the implementation of complex features and design work to refactoring and architectural improvements.
As far as your skills, we’d love to hear about things like:
- Your understanding of modern Android application development incl. application lifecycle, asynchronous server communication, and UI components.
- Working with Android development tools.
- Your passion for writing clean, maintainable and efficient Java code
- If you have experience with MVP, unit testing and Kotlin, it’s a bonus.
- “Getting shit done” mind-set while maintaining high quality standards and shipping high quality code.
- Experience of agile development and a continuous improvement mind-set.
Good English skills, oral and written.
This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
We only accept applications in English
Remember the days when the phone rang and you didn’t know who it was? If it was the company you always dreamt working for? A call from a hospital trying to tell you someone close to you got sick? Or just that stubborn sales guy.
Our mission is to make it possible for you to know who’s trying to contact you, and also tell you when not to pick up. We are building a platform which empowers our users to take control of their own digital identity and making their communication more safe and efficient.
Truecaller is one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. We have over 250 million users around the world with the strongest presence in South Asia, Middle East and North Africa.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.