ABOUT THE POSITION:
We have a flexible dynamic team of great programmers, who handles everything from hosting, backend and frontend development (both web and native Android). We are SCRUM fanatics (sprint 178 now!) and love creating disruptive software innovations with a team effort!
YES, BUT WHAT WILL I DO MORE IN DETAIL?
Below are some tasks you might be involved in:
• Create new app store user interface for Smart TVs and Set Top Boxes for Android TV.
• New features and performance optimization for existing subscription club smartphone app.
• Improve platform scaling (100+ million end users) by handling more actions locally in the app.
• Bring in third party open source tools as needed.
• Integrate partner APIs (e.g. billing, authentication, analytics)
WE THINK YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING BACKGROUND:
• 3+ years developing in Android.
• RxJava knowledge preferable.
• Dagger & Kotlin experience is a plus.
• A genuine interest in software development and a quick learner!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Appland AB provides “Netflix for Mobile Games”. The consumer gets free access to the best Android mobile games in the world (Disney, Electronic Arts, etc.). We have removed all ads and in-app purchases, and instead the consumer pays a monthly fee. The service is delivered to 70 mobile operators and handset manufacturers worldwide.
The Company was incorporated 2011 in Gothenburg, Sweden, where it is headquartered and lead development is based.
Read more at https://www.applandinc.com/android-developer
You get to work with friendly passionate people, who all are highly skilled in their line of work. We are proud to maintain a culture where everybody fits in and has a voice. On top of this, you get great insurances, pension, gym card and the best view of Gothenburg harbor (between Järntorget and Stenpiren).