- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are now looking for Top level ASIC Integration engineers to join our Digital Development Team within the Radio Products & Variants organization in Lund.
Ericsson is investing heavily in the future 5G technology where leading-edge ASIC and FPGA development is key. Ericsson in Lund is significantly strengthening the capacity in the development of state-of-the-art digital ASIC and FPGA with a great number of talented engineers to meet this challenge.
Since 2014, Lund has been a competence center for radio network development: activities span from HW and SW product development to research and standardization.
As a part of our ASIC Top Level Integration Team you will participate in the integration of our state-of-art digital ASIC´s, that are part of Ericsson´s mobile network infrastructure products for the coming 5G network.
Our organization works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles with close team interaction.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Top level Integration and generation of top RTL
- Continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
- Compile simulation and emulation builds
- Participate in daily and periodic agile meetings
- Implementation of low power definitions
- BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good understanding of VHDL or System Verilog.
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
- Experience from UNIX/Linux
- Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
- Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
- Experience from Dev Ops and Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins
- Experience from source code repositories such as Clear Case and Git
- Experience with logic Synthesis
- Experience with Synopsis Spyglass
- Knowledge about mobile communication standards is an advantage.
You are driven, result oriented and able to propose improvements to existing systems, methods, and work flows. You have the ability to lead teams as well as work independently or as a team member. Communication, collaboration, and knowledge sharing is natural for you as well as a structural way of working.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Developer Team Lead, SaaS product
- Software Developer Trainee
- Senior Web Developer (frontend/full stack)
- Embedded-utvecklare, Network Audio på Axis Communications, New Business
- Embedded software developer – Axis Communications, Network Door Stations...