- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you ready to create the 5G future?
Predicting the future is fun. Inventing it is powerful. We do both.
5G is coming soon, and Ericsson is the early leader in bringing it to market. With the commercial launch of 5G expected in 2020, and pre-commercial trials already happening now, there’s never been a better time for you to make your mark. The possibilities are endless across industries – from automotive and transport to agriculture, utilities, and more.
As part of our Radio System Design Team within the Radio Products & Variants organization in Lund you will be part of a group of functional system engineers and contribute to the architecture, systemization, and development of innovative radio units for 5G as part of Ericsson´s mobile network infrastructure products.
As a functional system engineer you will be involved from the early pre-study phase through definition and development in the development process of new products, and you will act as a link between HW design, including ASIC specifications, and SW design.
You will interface many disciplines, people and functions within the organization, and you are expected to investigate and define functionality through independent work as well as in active collaboration with developers of different disciplines within HW as well as SW. You will document your work in functional descriptions, design descriptions and requirement specifications.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
• Functional systemization of radio products (including radio architecture, functional descriptions, design specifications, requirements specifications…)
• Master Degree or PhD in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering Physics or equivalent education.
• Min 5 years of relevant work experience within product development, embedded SW development and/or embedded system design.
• Experience from working with requirements and an understanding of how to create product value attributes from low level functions.
Beneficial, but not required, is experience in• Radio HW design
• Energy efficiency
• Matlab, algorithm development
• Radio- and telecommunications development
• Radio base band
• Rational DOORS Next Generation
Communication, documentation, collaboration, and knowledge sharing is natural for you as well as a structural way of working. You are comfortable in leading technical discussions with colleagues to ensure common understanding of problems and to define alternative solutions. You know how to plan your own work as well as coordinating deliverables with others. You take responsibility, you are positive, you have a natural drive for results and you are easy to collaborate with.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.