- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Net Entertainment is a B2B company and we are renowned for the high quality games and platform that we develop. Only a handful of enterprises worldwide, do what we do. We are an international enterprise with wildly creative people. With a substantial annual net revenue, in a market with low volatility, employing only the people we consider to be exactly right, we guarantee that if you have the ambition, we have the destination. It's your drive we're looking for!
Application Management is a 16 person strong team responsible for making sure that the core business of Net Entertainment works flawlessly. This includes but is not limited to customer upgrades, game releases, surveillance administration and log management. We pride ourselves in our outstanding teamwork, our strive towards constant improvement and positive outlook on challenges presented in our work. We have strong customer commitment and a great team spirit.
As an Application Engineer, you?ll make sure our team delivers new software releases and games to our customers in time and with Net Entertainment quality. You will eventually become an application specialist, working with our applications throughout their entire life cycle. This includes requirement and design work in our development projects, involvement in building and testing, deployment and to make sure we can operate, optimize and support our applications and tools in the best possible way.
Areas of responsibility:
- Planning of customer production and test environment upgrades, including communication, build and configuration, test and deploy.
- Develop and maintain supporting scripts etc. for build and deploy to distributed environments.
- Contribute to improvements in automation and processes in order to improve quality and stability and be active in the change-, problem- and incident management processes.
- Cross functional cooperation with other departments e.g. specification of non-functional requirements in projects.
You will also participate and support customer integration- and enhancement projects and also providing technical support to Net Entertainment customers.
- Recently graduated with an academic degree or equivalent within computer science.
- English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix
Who are you?
You are a communicative team player that thrives in a dynamic and flexible working environment. Net Entertainment is a high paced organisation and you need to be able to act and take own initiatives as well as enjoy working in a constantly changing environment. If you?re a self-driven, social, positive techie; this could be a perfect fit for you.
Other keywords: system, specialist, SVN, *nix
We look forward to your application in English including a letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.