- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Systems Engineer – Gompute HPC Cloud service
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
We are now looking for a System Engineer to strengthen our infrastructure team. You will be part of the team that is responsible for the operation, maintenance and development of the infrastructure and systems that runs our services.
Your responsibilities will include automating system and network configurations, troubleshooting infrastructure issues and developing new tools and integrations for internal use.
– BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience.
– Experience in at least one programming language (C, C++, Java, Python).
– Expert in Linux systems administration.
– Able and willing to be part of an on-call rotation.
– Good knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Experience of automation tools as Puppet, Ansible, Chef.
– Hands-on experience with configuration management systems.
– Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Gompute operates a High Performance Computing Cloud service for Technical and Scientific users. Most commercial and open source applications for Fluid Dynamics, Stress Analysis, Computational Chemistry, Visualization are supported.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- DevOps Engineer for building CI/CD pipelines
- Continuous Framework Developer for Telecom in Gothenburg.
- Data Engineer to Hybrid Intelligence - a part of Capgemini Engineering
- Software Testers for Electrified Cars - Gothenburg
- Function Developer - Automotive Gothenburg