- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Frontend Software Developer
ADB Safegate is expanding and will now strengthening our R&D team with a Frontend Software Developer
ADB Safegate provides the technology and solutions that make airports more efficient, safer and sustainable, and reduce their operational costs. We partner with airports and airlines to evaluate their existing operations, identify bottlenecks and jointly solve these challenges through integrated solutions that address airport operations from approach to departure.
We are going to build up a new product area, Analytics within R&D.
As a Frontend Software Developer you will be given the exciting challenge and opportunity together with your team to shape a new product area, Analytics.
We want to strengthen our R&D department with you who are a talented and passionate Frontend Software Developer who can utilize HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery to develop effective user interfaces for our data analysis application released to the public. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the frontend more visually appealing and enhance usability.
ADB Safegate is a global company, in Malmö we are a R&D team of fifteen colleagues with different technical expertise. In the role as Frontend Software developer you will work closely with our colleagues in other global offices.
You will get the responsibility to work with;
• Develop new user-facing features, such as data dashboards, graphs and visualizations
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implement responsible web design principles to ensure that our frontend renders well across multiple devices
• Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Are you curious about us, ADB Safegate presents, the movie https://vimeo.com/203310575
Have we awakened your curiosity? Please apply!
We believe you hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent, in Computer Science or from a related Engineering discipline. To handle this role we believe you need to have at least five years of experience from a similar position. Since you will get the opportunity to work in a global environment it’s a requirement that you are fluent in English, verbally and in writing.
• Extensive web development experience required
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Experiences with AngularJS or Vue.JS
• Power BI or equivalent analytical tool
• Swedish, German and/or additional languages is an asset
• Additional programming languages
• Test design techniques and validation concepts like unit tests, white- and black-box tests
You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to move forward. It's important you want to work in an organization where you are given the opportunity together with your team to shape a new product area according to the market needs.
We are looking for an analytical person with great interest in technology and customer offering. You are analytical and theoretical, but you still need to manage to solve problems in a practical way. You must be able to look at the details without losing the big picture.
You are reliable, trustworthy, social, communicative person with plenty of initiative who can easily adapt to new tasks and sudden changes. You are not afraid to help, or to ask for help if necessary and do not put any prestige into the tasks. You have also the ability to explain technology in an easy way and prove the value of it.
Company: ADB SAFEGATE
Last day of application: 2018-05-14
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, since interviews might be done continuously!
In this recruitment assignment, ADB SAFEGATE works with Dfind. If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Pernilla Nicklasson, +46 (0)729-889507.
ADB SAFEGATE is a leading provider of intelligent solutions that deliver superior airport performance from approach to departure. We partner with airports and airlines to analyze their current structures and operations, and jointly identify and solve bottlenecks. Our consultative approach enables airports to improve efficiency, enhance safety and environ - mental sustainability, as well as reduce operational costs. Our portfolio includes solutions and services that harmonize airport performance, tackling every aspect of traffic handling and guidance, from approach, runway and taxiway lighting, to tower-based traffic control systems and intelligent gate and docking automation. ADB SAFEGATE has 900+ employees in more than 20 countries and serves some 2,000+ airports in more than 175 countries. adbsafegate.com
Andra webbjobb i Malmö
- Senior Java Backend Developer
- Fullstack utvecklare till innovationsprojekt i Malmö!
- Vill du vara med i Knowit Experience utvecklingsteam inom C# .Net?
- Frontend-utvecklare för webb och eCom till Knowit
- Vi söker Testingenjörer som älskar teknik, innovation och kvalitet!