- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work as a java developer at one of the biggest companies within retail in Sweden? Then this is the job for you! Experis IT are now looking for a java developer with 5-7 years' experience from a similar position. This is a great opportunity to join in to a growing team with a lot of exciting possibilities.
Do you think this sounds interesting? Then submit your application today!
We are looking for Java developer ready to join and strengthen our team.
The SPC-maintenance situation is facing many exciting challenges to meet the expanding business needs and support their work with constant improvement of the logistics processes.
This is a great opportunity to join in to a growing team with a lot of exciting possibilities.
To be successful in this role you are experienced in both frontend and backend developing preferably with skills in modern frameworks and technics and you have the ability to apply these skills in new context. You are confident in Java and you are a fast learner when it comes to understanding detailed requirements. You will be able to manage and operate your work independently while it is important to interact with others.
As a developer you will participate in the analysis and understanding of business requirements, design and develop business changes
* Java 8
* Spring boot, Spring (Batch, Security, MVC, AOP)
* Hibernate & JPA
* SQLServer, Liquibase
* Microservices architecture , Rest services
* Web development with jQuery, AngularJs, HTML5 and CSS
* jUnit, Mockito, Spring Test
* JSP, JSTL, HTML, XML, Json
* Good understanding of architecture and design of micro services
* An understanding of ordinary design patterns and best practices
* Experiences from scrum/agile way of working
* Good at expressing yourself verbally and in writing in both English and Swedish
It´s an extra plus if you have experience from:
* Scrum experience
* Websphere MQ
* Optimize performance for system
* Working with offhore
It is qualifying if you have knowledge from one or more of the following;
* Knowledge in logistics, shipping and customs processes
* Internally developed systems
* Experience of agile/scrum way of working
* We believe you are a social, open, communicative and prestige less
* Driven, Independent and structured
* Enjoys working in a changing environment
* Quickly into new contexts
* Cooperate well with others
* Are fluent in speaking and writing Swedish and English
* You will be part of an agile team of around 20 persons, both employees and local consultants in Marievik and India.
* The position is 100% and located in Marievik.
Experis can offer you
We have high expectations on you, and in return we offer you great possibilities to grow and make a career. Experis will work together with you and set up a plan for how to reach your personal goals and develop professionally.
At Experis we strive for a good work and life balance. You will get employment in accordance with union agreements, including overtime payment, vacation, occupational pension and insurances.
We only accept online applications
Send in your application as soon as possible. The applications will be evaluate continuously.
Experis contact details
Please attach your CV and apply to this position through this web-page. Should you have any questions regarding the position or Experis, you are more than welcome to contact Candidate Specialist My Ambrén at