- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for Experinced Software/Test Engineers with a strong interest in Continuous Integration!
The Continuous Legacy & Release department at PDU LTE & MS RBS develops test automation frameworks and tools as well as feedback loops used for integration and deployment of multi-standard radio base stations (LTE, WCDMA, GSM).
Agile and Lean methods and principles are important in our daily operations. We work in a highly automated environment, where tests are triggered, executed and reported automatically. Short feedback loops are important in our development process, which is based on Continuous Integration SW practices.
Follow-up of legacy test results in an end-to-end LTE environment
Troubleshoot faults found in the legacy testing of the RBS products, in both G1 and G2, write trouble reports and verify corrections
Develop solutions for our test execution framework and tools used in our daily work
Supervise and maintain the test environment
Provide support to XFTs regarding our test frameworks and tools
Perform continuous analysis
A culture where involvement and innovation is encouraged
Dynamic teams and ways of working
- A Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent is a requirement
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SW Development, SW
- Integration or SW Testing
- Experince in LTE or WCDMA testing
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
This position requires experience in:
- Automated SW Testing
- SW Development or Scripting
- Continuous Integration practices
- Agile & Lean
- Linux environment
Experience in the following areas is a merit:
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
Excellent team member (or leader) with good communication skills
Interest to constantly learn, improve and share new findings
Enjoy being a problem solver and going from idea to implementation