- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
• Write software for our core business exposed as REST APIs
• Facilitate collaboration with other engineers, product owners and designers to solve interesting and challenging problems
• Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate Java services in the cloud.
• Be a technical leader within the team you work with and within Tradedoubler in general.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
• 8 years’ experience of Java.
• Comfortable of running your software in Linux
• Have an eye for quality and care about sound engineering practices such as automated testing.
• You have experience of writing user-friendly and solid APIs
• You have good understanding of data structures and algorithms and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
• It’s beneficial if you:
• Have experience from online marketing and/or e-commerce
• Familiar with Dropwizard or Spring Boot and Protobuf.
• Familiar with OpenID Connect (OAuth2)
• Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
Are you like us and , enjoy working with the latest technology to build modular scalable micro service systems? Then Tradedoubler may be the place for you. We are looking for Java developers with experience in building high-performing and scalable applications that provide high availability and low response time throughout the world. You will be a part of a highly skilled team and continue the development of Tradedoubler’s future platform based on the very latest technology.
We offer a stimulating work environment with varying work tasks which you greatly influence. The work environment is creative and collaborative and our flat organizational structure with strong international atmosphere promotes communication and sharing of ideas. We offer an environment where the business is important, but enjoyment and balance of life is encouraged and recognized. Thanks to our broad product portfolio and European presence we can offer interesting career opportunities.
Tradedoubler is an international performance marketing partner, creating smarter results for its clients and partners through traffic, technology and expertise. We help our clients grow their online sales and find new customers for their businesses and we help an expanding network of online publishers monetise their websites.
Working at Tradedoubler is stimulating, challenging and fun. We pride ourselves in offering an environment where everyone can contribute and make a difference to the success of our business. Our employees come from all over the world, producing a culturally diverse environment where creativity, communication and idea sharing are highly valued.
We recognise that our employees are the key to our success and with this in mind we offer competitive salaries and benefits as well as the opportunity for every employee to grow with us.