- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Tele2 IoT is the company within the Tele2 Group responsible for all business connected to Internet of Things.
We orchestrate communication between devices and machines, to help companies and organizations launch successful IoT solutions. At Tele2 IoT we focus on what we do best; deliver global connectivity and IoT enabling services. Our best-of-breed partners contribute with their area of excellence. Our high quality IoT offering, combined with the strengths of our selected partners, truly reduce the complexity of both large- and small-scale IoT deployments. Together we make IoT happen.
Tele2 IoT strive to be the champions of customer value in everything we do. We are challengers and fast-movers, always looking to provide solutions that fits the specific needs. Together, we develop a smarter world through real-time information, enabling actionable insights for businesses to excel and societies to thrive.
Tele2 IoT are now looking for a number of passionate Software Developers
This is the job....
As a Software Developer at Tele2 IoT, you will join a highly experienced and qualified software development team in creating highly performant and usable products and features.
You will be working from the design phase and all the way through to launch of a production grade service, in close collaboration with Product Management and the rest of the Technology team.
The main tasks include designing IoT systems, code, refactor and refine products and features with a DevOps mindset in a truly modern, cloud based (AWS) software environment.
- Develop products in an Agile/DevOps way – prototypes to establish the Minimal Viable Product (MVP) to validate with customers and partners
- Refine existing products through developing MVP features through to general availability
- Ensure that features and services developed are performant, scalable and highly available
- Work with the team to design full product/feature designs and overall architect
This is what you have...
We think you have an university education within engineering and/or technology or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge in Java and/or Python Ability to write well-structured and maintainable NodeJS code
- Good understanding of promises, NodeJS streams and functional programming concepts
- Experience with test frameworks such as Mocha, Chai etc
Nice to have:
- Full stack development experience
- Experience with serverless and managed AWS services such as Lambda, Cognito, Kinesis, DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Athena CloudFormation, CodeBuild, CodePipeline
- IP networking and routing knowledge
This is what Tele2 can do for you...
… a place in a flexible, approachable organization that is characterized by strong team spirit, high commitment and satisfaction, where your expertise will make a difference.
… extensive opportunities to exciting career moves within Tele2. With us, your future will be in your hands. We provide you with the opportunity to develop through internal training courses and further development programs.
… We take care of you, both in your role in the company, but also outside. With us, there are opportunities for flexible work and benefits in terms of health, parental allowance and pension.
Are you a Software Developer who is passionate about creating new services and want to work with the Internet of Things, one of the hottest trends out there, then we believe you are the right person for us. And, we have the right position for you. We look forward to meeting you.
If you want to know more about Tele2 IoT, visit us at http://www.tele2iot.com and read more.
The position is located in Kista or Gothenburg.
You are welcome to submit your application not later than 2018-05-31. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- Utveckla(s) mer! Sigma Technology söker mjukvaruutvecklare
- Developer for the Access and Mobility function in 5G Core (259024)
- Astounding Senior Developer
- Front-end utvecklare till utvecklingsavdelningen på Sato // Göteborg
- Backend/fullstackutvecklare som gillar variation