- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Engineering and IT | Stockholm
We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic Backend Developers to join our Tech Department. Today we’re around 50 Backend Developers at iZettle, and since we’re creating all these new features and products which will keep pioneering the payment industry, we need more people! Our self-directed teams are continuously looking for people with strong knowledge and expertise. We have a passionate, open and friendly culture. We're constantly reviewing our work, learning from each other, and sharing our knowledge.
Go where the people speak your language
As a Backend Developer you’ll be working with modern technologies, a distributed payments platform, performance optimisation, APIs and security. In short, we create cutting edge solutions for our merchants - doing everything we can to make it as easy as possible for our merchants to run their business.
Some examples of what you will do:
- Work in a cross-functional, autonomous team, using agile methods.
- Design, develop, and operate microservices and systems.
- Architect distributed services for high availability.
- Refactor and improve our systems to cater for millions of transactions.
- Bring services from source code to production.
The skills you need to succeed
We believe in using the best tools for the task. We are continuously reviewing our tools, architecture and ways of working, and we’re open for new tools and frameworks. Today we work with Java 8, Kotlin, Dropwizard, Wildfly, Docker, Terraform, Cassandra and PostgreSQL. Everything is hosted on Amazon Web Services.
- Know how to move technical discussions and solutions forward.
- Proven experience in building and running complex system.
- You are experienced in data modelling and database mapping.
- You know how to operate systems in production and mitigate live issues.
- Great passion for working together and solving complex problems in group.
We are currently looking for Backend Developers to work with:
- User Journey
- Infrastructure team
- System integration
Small minds never helped small businesses
It takes originality and an open mind to start a small business. That’s why small minds have no place in ours. At iZettle, we celebrate the individuality of the people we work with, valuing the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and ideas can have on our culture and the products we build. We’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer, a place where everyone can benefit from equal access to professional development and bring their whole personality to work.
iZettle is on a mission to help small businesses succeed in a world of giants. Founded in Stockholm in 2010, we revolutionised mobile payments with the world’s first mini chip card reader and software for mobile devices. Today iZettle’s commerce platform for small businesses in Europe and Latin America provides tools to get paid, sell smarter and grow your business. We’re more than 500 employees of 45 different nationalities operating in 12 countries, and we’re recruiting the best and brightest from around the world to help us grow further.
Bring your talent to our attention
Go on, hit apply and say hello!