- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Truecaller is a leading search technology company that is transforming your phonebook to make it more intelligent and useful. We create a unique app for over 100 million users, and handle a database with over 1.5 billion phone numbers. Each second we handle over 12,000 user requests and support multiple platforms like Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Symbian and BlackBerry. Our users have rewarded our hard work with 4+ stars in both Google Play and in App Store.
We are backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world, and last year we received over $80 million in funding from Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Today, we are 55 employees in an agile organization where we focus more on the product and our users than on processes and policies. Every team member voices their opinion, and ideas and are part of building and shaping our Truecaller vision and culture.
Your mission as Agile Coach is to drive the evolution of Agile practices across all teams. You will take an active part in the development process for both Mobile and Platform. As Truecaller's first Agile Coach, your challenge is to implement Agile methodologies and look ahead to find and evaluate new ways of working. You will act as a SCRUM master from time to time and make sure the Agile competence level is on top within all teams through workshops, coaching sessions and training.
As far as your technical skills, we'd love to hear about experience like:
- Deep understanding of Agile concepts and methodologies
- Multiple years of experience with leading and coaching Agile teams
- Experience in mobile products
- Fluent English skills, oral and written.
- This position is located in Stockholm, Sweden
- We only accept applications in English.
Make the right call, send us your application today!